ATC series - Tropical

I hope you've missed my ATC series! :) There are 14+4 Jumbo ATC size backs (5"x7", 1500x2100) in the Tropical backround package, which is the first piece of my ATC series at DeviantScrap. You find 18 individual jpg files and two digital collage sheets with these backgrounds.
In addition I made a couple of altered Tropical elements, it was a great fun! You find 19 individual png files in the Tropical elements set and two printable collage sheets. Ideal for digital and hybrid layouts as well.
You can snag them all in one here: ATC series - Tropical. Only $2,40 for a week!



Danesa and Scrappie Irene were very quick with their beautiful cards:

I made two:

Rucola Designs by me - ATC series Tropical
Font: Adler


Rucola Designs by me - ATC series Tropical
Font: Jump Act

Comments

Kaleb Stone said…
Hi, nice reading your blog