22 November 2009

Hungaricum

One of my favourite blog trains was the Hungaricum. The original post is here. It was a hard work not to be too "gulasch". I used my husband' grannie's embroidery needlework.


And here is some Hungarian music and musicians for you, that I am very proud of!
Bea Palya, one of my favourite young Hungarian singer.



Bea Palya with the Folkestra.



Hungarian violin virtuoso Felix Lajko (plays zither here) and singer Magdolna Ruzsa performs a folk song interpretation "Még azt mondják".



And some hyping of our country! :)


2 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Dec [LA 04:24pm, NY 07:24pm] - 11 Dec [UK 12:24am, OZ 11:24am] ).

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Dec. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget